What if your child is abducted?

We offer advice on (international) procedures and proceedings.

In addition, through the intermediary of the local social work department or a mediator in the country where the child is staying, we may try to restore relations between the child and the parent who was left behind in the Netherlands.

For more details about international child abduction please contact the International Child Abduction Centre or consult the web site of the national government.

Or you may call the Central Authority (part of the Ministry of Security and Justice) during their consulting hours (10-12 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.). The telephone number is 070 – 370 62 52.